Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 00:15:37 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   I will be in Japan from May 31st - June 3rd

... for a quick promo tour and would be more than happy to meet people
while I'm there.

So far, I have the evening of 5/31 free for whatever (group dinner?)
and I'll be speaking at the Japan Unix Society meeting on 6/1 from
18:30 - 20:30, after which we'll be having a small dinner party until
around 22:30.

On 6/2, Satoshi and I will also be leading a FreeBSD BOF at a
networking conference in Tokyo (unsure of what it's called - anyone
here know?).

On 6/3, I don't depart until 17:35 and may have some time in the
afternoon if another interview we have tentatively scheduled for the
morning doesn't run over.  The rest of the afternoons I pretty much
have booked solid for magazine interviews and such but get in touch
with me while I'm there and I'll see what my schedule is looking like.
I'll be staying at the Hotel JAL City in Yotsuya - just ask for the
gaijin Mr. Hubbard. :)

Hope to see some of you there!  For more information, email
event@jp.freebsd.org - the people there know my schedule far better
than I do since they organized it. :-)

- Jordan