Date:      Sat, 03 Apr 1999 00:54:04 PST
From:      "Mystic Yuta" <yutas1@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   help

Hi,
   I'm a little bit confused with the the adding of ip's. Like lets say
my host of the server is hokaido.ne.jp. I want to make a host that is
like hi.my.name.is.james.hokaido.ne.jp, how to i do that. Can u help me
out. How to i add the host and how do i remove the host. Its all
connected with the command ifconfig, route, netstat and ping right. Im
not really sure. I read the ipaliasing page, but im still confused. can
u help me out.
thanx