Date:      Mon, 5 Nov 2001 17:34:02 +0100
From:      "Peter C. Verhage" <peter@no-nonsense.org>
To:        "Petar Forai" <petar.forai@chello.at>, <stable@freebsd.org>, <current@freebsd.org>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: The deeper inner side of FreeBSD

----- Original Message -----
From: "Petar Forai" <petar.forai@chello.at>
To: "Peter C. Verhage" <peter@no-nonsense.org>
Cc: <stable@Freebsd.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 2:08 AM

: read:
: "The Design and Implementation of  the UNIX Operating System" by M. J.Bach
: and "The Design and Implementation of the 4.4 BSD Operating System" by
: Mashall Kirk McKusick and others.

Yes, but, I'm more looking for new technology, things that were not
available in 4.4 BSD, things that are still being implemented (in CURRENT)
or things that are brand new (for the past two years).

Regards,

Peter

P.S.
I will, ofcourse, look into those two books also :)