Date:      Fri, 14 May 2004 01:37:31 -0500
From:      "Kevin Greenidge" <kaging@access4less.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Portsdb Update  Error

The thing is I always have the whole "Chinese" ports collection in my
refuse file when I do a cvsup among with a bunch of other stuff so I
don't know why this error decides to show itself now. Any help would be
appreciated.

I am using the following:

FreeBSD santacruz 4.9-RELEASE-p7 FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE-p7 #0: Sat May  8
01:42:38 GMT 2004

santacruz# portsdb -Uu
Updating the ports index ... Generating INDEX.tmp - please wait..===>
chinese/op
enoffice-zh_CN failed:
"Makefile", line 17: Could not find
/usr/ports/chinese/openoffice-zh_CN/../../ed
itors/openoffice/Makefile
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
*** Error code 1
1 error

Before reporting this error, verify that you are running a supported
version of FreeBSD (see http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/) and that you
have a complete and up-to-date ports collection.  If so, then report
the failure to ports@FreeBSD.org together with relevant details of
your ports configuration (including FreeBSD version, environment and
/etc/make.conf settings).

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports.
*** Error code 1