Date:      Fri, 7 Jan 2000 22:18:57 +0100
From:      Sascha Blank <blank@uni-trier.de>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   ctm.freebsd.org will be down until monday

Hello,

as the subject says we're currently rearranging the hardware in
ctm.freebsd.org.  Therefore we have taken down the server until all
problems have been sorted out, which will hopefully have happened
sometime next monday.  Until then there's no access to this site.

--
             Sascha Blank            | FreeBSD -
   Student and System Administrator  |     that's where you want to go today!