Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:11:14 -0700
From:      Jonathan Mini <mini@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>, Perforce Change Reviews <perforce@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: PERFORCE change 16871 for review

Robert Watson [rwatson@FreeBSD.org] wrote :

> On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Jonathan Mini wrote:
>
> > Robert Watson [rwatson@FreeBSD.org] wrote :
> >
> > > You know, when you're done, it would be really cool to have a Design and
> > > Implementation of KSE on FreeBSD document :-).  That way I can find myself
> > > a clue regarding it :-).
> >
> > I'm actually planning something like that. I plan on doing a throurough
> > review and cleanup of KSE soon (as soon as a prototype KSE-aware
> > libpthread is done), and producing a design/implementation document is
> > my eventual goal.
>
> I realize that an implementation document would probably be a bit
> premature at this point :-)

I think even a design document might be a bit premature as well,
but a set of working notes that captures where we are now (that
I'll make some effort to keep on top of) will be very valueble, and
will eventually serve well to guide a more formal document.

But for now, I'm going to push forward and work on the libpthread stuff.
I'm not too far away, which is cause for some celebration, I think.

--
Jonathan Mini <mini@freebsd.org>
http://www.freebsd.org/