Date:      Wed, 01 Aug 2001 17:29:18 -0400
From:      Matthew Hagerty <mhagerty@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Xircom pccard problem.

Greetings,

I have a Xircom pc-card ethernet/33.6 combo (CEM33) that does not get
recognized.  The modem portion is found, but ethernet portion is not.  I'm
trying to use the network card to install a 4.3 box on a laptop, and during
the pccard detection it finds 2 devices (the ethernet and the modem),
assigns sio4 to the modem and gives an error for the NIC (I think.)  Here
is the process:

DEBUG: ioctl(3, TIOCCONS, NULL) = 0 (success)
pccard: card inserted, slot 0
Code 136 not found
Code 136 not found
code Unknown ignored
swap_pager_getswapspace: failed
sio4 at port 0x3e8-0x3ef iomem 0xd4000-0xd4fff irq 3 slot 0 on pccard0
sio4: type 16450
DEBUG: Can't open USB controller
DEBUG: Add mapping for /dev/cuaa0 to sl0
DEBUG: Add mapping for /dev/cuaa4 to sl0

Also, does anyone know what happened to the Xircom driver pages and mailing
list?  They seem to have just gone away...

Thanks,
Matthew