Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:53:32 -0500
From:      Eric <heli@mikestammer.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   bacula question

hello,

i have bacula set up and its working great, but i havent been able to
figure out how to clear out the 'Terminated jobs' list. I thought
dropping the tables and recreating them would do the trick, but it did
not. I deleted the state files, restarted the daemons, etc.

does anyone know where those records live? if its the state files, ill
kill the daemons, delete, then restart and see if that makes things go
away.  perhaps this was my error

Eric