Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 2000 13:57:51 -0500
From:      Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RFC: Patches for mounting fdesc on /dev/fd and general cleanup

   (Trying -hackers since -current wasn't very interested.  Maybe
someone might actually see it this time.)

   I've modified the fdesc file system so that it will be mounted
on /dev/fd directly (rather than as a union mount on /dev) and
have fixed a lot of items relating to missing data and incorrect
cloning.  I'm looking for some review and feedback on this.
Thanks.

Documentation:	http://www.FreeBSD.org/~chris/fdesc/
The patch:	http://www.FreeBSD.org/~chris/fdesc.patch

--