Date:      Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:37:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Steve Wingate <steve@velosystems.net>
To:        Morsal Rodbay <morsal@swipnet.se>
Cc:        Stan Brown <stanb@panix.com>, Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Java plugin for mozilla?

From the mozilla website:
* Users of installer builds on Win32 and x86 Linux can install the Java
Run Time Environment (JRE) v1.3 Plug-in to add Java support to Mozilla. On
Macintosh, Mozilla uses the JRE already installed on your system.

I am using the Linux-mozilla binary on FreeBSD w/Java, RealPlayer,
Shockwave and Flash support.

|Steve Wingate <stevew@velosystems.net>                  310.544.9920 |
|MCSE, CCNA, no JOB                      Wed Jan  9 14:17:00 PST 2002 |