Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:29:43 -0800
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        "Gray, David W." <David_W_Gray@tvratings.com>
Cc:        "'bmah@cisco.com'" <bmah@cisco.com>, "'FreeBSD mobile list'" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Wireless?

--==_Exmh_2115571432P

If memory serves me right, "Gray, David W." wrote:
> Hmmm, now this is interesting. When I specifically asked about those cards a
> week or 2 ago, I was told 'weren't supported, not going to be'. If these
> *do* have a driver, they're perfect. (but note, I am talking 10Mb, not the
> older 1Mb standard...)

Hmmm.  All I can tell you is what I grabbed out of the commit messages
and put into the release notes.  I barely know anything about PNA.

I use the Cisco Aironet 342 in my laptop, but you probably shouldn't
believe anything I have to say about it, since I work for Cisco. :-)

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_2115571432P

--==_Exmh_2115571432P--