Date:      25 May 2002 00:39:56 +0100
From:      "S. Roberts" <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Flash Plugin for Mozilla?

--=-Fli6PwDjpHLr4tbfiCGh

Hello,=20
     I was wondering if anyone know of what flash (and others?) plugins
are available for FreeBSD platform.=20

I keep getting the "no *plugin could be found for your platform"
whenever I click on a link that suggests that an available plugin is
located.=20

Thanks for any pointers.=20

Stacey=20
--=20
Stacey Roberts B.Sc. (HONS) Computer Science
Network Systems Engineer

--=-Fli6PwDjpHLr4tbfiCGh

--=-Fli6PwDjpHLr4tbfiCGh--