Date:      Fri, 15 Aug 1997 08:13:17 -0500 (CDT)
From:      skat@flask.com
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.dk.tfs.com>
Cc:        platforms@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: speed test

May be more users than you think. Considering that Apple's hign-end print
and file servers are running AIX, there are probably fair amount of
printing shops using unix servers instead of MacOS based servers.

Anyway, most Mac Users will be using unix in near future. Rhapsody, which
Apple plans to replace the MacOS is a BSD unix. VMS vs. unix... we been
here before, haven't we?

Shin