Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 1998 13:26:56 -0400
From:      Carroll Kong <damascus@eden.rutgers.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NATD and FTP Fixed!

	I got it fixed guys, with a client end fix up.  I am sorry for disturbing
you guys once again, but for posterity's sake, I fixed it by using ftp
clients and declaring to use it "PASV" or passive firewall mode.  Command
line PASV works too.  As long as that is done, and setup, it will
automatically work as usual.  Thanks for your help guys!

-Carroll Kong