Date:      Mon, 03 Nov 1997 16:25:31 -0800
From:      sullivan@cybernautics.com (sullivan)
To:        <sullivan@cybernautics.com>
Subject:   Link Request

Hi, I was just visiting your site and found it well organized and
informative.  I also noticed that you have provided your visitors with
links to other sites, such as 3Com.  I would like to encourage you to take
a look at the Bay Networks site (http://www.baynetworks.com) and perhaps
include it as a link as well.

The Bay Networks site is an excellent source for networking information.
It provides the latest industry and company news, comprehensive information
on hundreds of networking products, and on-line technical support.

Your dedication to presenting your visitors with key industry information
is apparent and a link to Bay Networks could be another way to enrich your
overall site content.  Additionally, providing a link to 3Com and Bay
Networks will give your readers an opportunity to compare the range of
available networking solutions on the market.

Thanks for your consideration and please let me know if you are able to put
up the link.
If you would like to use a hyperlinked logo, email me and I will send it in
a separate message.

I look forward to returning to your site in the future!