Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2012 12:17:39 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
To:        hselasky@c2i.net
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New version of multimedia/webcamd ready for testing [v3.5.0.1]

In article <201204241900.29325.hselasky@c2i.net> you write:
>Hi,
>
>There is a new version of webcamd, now webcamd-3.5.0.1.tar.bz2, ready for
>testing. Port can be found here:
>
>svn --username anonsvn --password anonsvn \
>      checkout svn://svn.turbocat.net/i4b/trunk/ports
>
>Please test and report back!

The pctv452e.c driver (tested with TT S2-3600) still works, as does
the dib0700 (tested with Hauppauge Nova-TD as well as with
PCTV NanoStick 73e SE solo) and the af9015 driver (tested with
LC-Power LC-USB-DVBT as well as with MSI DIGIVOX Duo.)  My dvb-t
reception at the moment isn't very good tho so I was only able to
test one mux, and the af9015 tuners even got stream corruptions
with that one.

 And the mceusb and ati_remote remote drivers still works as well.

 Thanx for the update! :)
	Juergen