Date:      Fri, 08 Oct 1999 12:24:42 -0700
From:      Darren Foo <dfoo@webct.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   StarOffice 5.1a w/ latest Linux Emulation

	Has anyone been able to successfully install the latest StarOffice with
the latest Linux Emulation? I followed Ken's excellent instructions at:
http://www.serv.net/~mcglk/staroffice-install.html

	But when I try to run soffice I get the resinstall/add/repair screen. I
noticed that there isn't a linux_lib port anymore. And how come
ld.so.conf still points to /i486-linux-aout and usr/winuser ? I also
tried the HOWTO for 5.0 on freebsdrocks.com but that didn't work either.

--
Darren Foo