Date:      Fri, 10 Nov 2000 01:45:18 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "Steve Reid" <sreid@sea-to-sky.net>
Cc:        "Bob Martin" <bob@inu.net>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: ODBC

Yeah, I've found a few things in FreeTDS that I've had to tip-toe
around.  I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at yet.  It might just be
me being stupid (but, the exact same queries work fine from other
clients to the MSSQL database).

For example, "select * from table" gives me grief when executed from PHP
via FreeTDS to a MSSQL server.  Haven't tracked that one down yet.

I guess this is the price we pay for using software written by
reverse-engineering a protocol.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks

It's always a long day, 86400 doesn't fit into a short.