Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 1995 20:46:43 +0100 (BST)
From:      freebsd <freebsd@fgate.flevel.co.uk>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Cc:        david@flevel.co.uk
Subject:   WAN cards

I am interested in WAN cards for installation under NetBSD on PCI buses.

Can anyone make any recommendations and or suggestions. It is for
connecting to 64k and 128k X21 presented direct lines. Information about
prices/distributors /specifications and installation
benefits/difficulties would be appreciated.

I do need some information fairly quickly - please send any information
to me directly to my personal mail box if at all possible. I would really
like to get some information from experienced users of suitable equipment
if that is possible.

If email is inconvenient/unsuitable potential suppliers can ftp
information to ftp.flevel.co.uk /pub/incoming

All help would be much appreciated.

david S.