Date:      Thu, 22 May 2003 22:10:49 -0400
From:      Laszlo Vagner <george@vagner.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cant print Larger files

Trying to print to an HP 1200C postscript printer works
beautiful if the file is small enough, but if it is of
a larger size than say 1 meg the printer will start flashing
like its working on it but then the led will stop flashing after
some time about 10-15 minutes later, normal files continue to print ok.

I am just using the generic lp printer in my printcap.

Should i be going a different route other than lp?

I havent messed with printers too much on unix so may
need help.

BTW printing in windows works on all the files fine.

Tnx