Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:06:57 +1100
From:      "Chris Knight" <chris@aims.com.au>
To:        <jhs@jhs.muc.de>
Cc:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: IS_INTERACTIVE: FreeWnn-server firebird-devel

Howdy,

firebird-devel fails due to the fact that I supplied a shar file rather than
a diff to the repo-copy of firebird, so the initial patch to firebird-devel
was incorrect. When ports/34579 is applied, this build issue is resolved.
<checks PR> However, I forgot to turn off word-wrap when submitting this PR,
so you'll need to remove the patchfiles patch-aa, patch-ab, patch-ac and
apply http://www.aims.com.au/chris/firebird-devel.diff. According to the Web
interface to the PR database, ports/34579 is horribly broken. :-(

Regards,
Chris Knight
Systems Administrator
AIMS Independent Computer Professionals
Tel: +61 3 6334 6664  Fax: +61 3 6331 7032  Mob: +61 419 528 795
Web: http://www.aims.com.au