Date:      Mon, 6 Nov 2006 12:04:03 +0000
From:      Ben Suffolk <ben@vanilla.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   HP DL360 G5

Hello,

I am looking at purchasing a DL360 G5 and running FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE
on it.

I can not seem to find if the embedded NICs are supported. They are
NC373i Multifunction Gigabit Network Adapters I see theat the BCE
drivers support the HP NC370i adapters , but can;t find any reference
to the NC373i.

Does anybody know if these adapters will work, or if I will need to
buy additional cards?

It looks like support for the E200i SAS controller is provided by the
CISS device, so I think that should be ok.

Regards

Ben