Date:      Fri, 30 Apr 2004 04:56:34 +0000
From:      forrie@comcast.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-ffs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help:  crash problem (partition table)

I had a power outage today.  The server I use has 4 scsi drives.  Three of them appear to no longer have valid partition tables (the fourth did, and a FSCK from a holographic shell fixed it).

I'm using the Adaptec BIOS "verify media" utility to scan the other three.

I'm concerned as there are important files on these drives, and wonder if there is any hope at all that I can restore this thing to useable condition.

The OS on there is FreeBSD-4.10-BETA.

Thanks in advance...