Date:      Tue, 28 May 2013 13:46:37 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Alexander Motin <mav@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Rocket Raid 622 in AHCI mode

On 5/28/2013 12:33 PM, Alexander Motin wrote:
>> #
>>
>> Any ideas on how to fix this controller to make it work better with ZFS
>> and get better speeds ?
>
> Good question. One of several about these Marvell controllers, caused by
> lack of any public documentation. :(

OK, thanks for responding. I figured if anyone knew definitively, it
would be you :) I will just use the 3124 for now.  It has been pretty
reliably for me to make these large storage appliances.

Other than the 3124, do you recommend anything else ? I want to put
together another 20TB storage appliance.  Faster is nicer, but cost is a
constraining factor.

	---Mike

--
Mike Tancsa, tel +1 519 651 3400