Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:54:35 +0100
From:      Vaclav Kares <vaclav.kares@tiscali.cz>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   TP600 & APM problem in X

Hi,

  I had 4.3R on TP600 and all functions of APM worked in X. But I am not
able to sleep the same notebook on 5.0R in X (virtual consoles are ok).
Moreover when I try this X prompmtly freezes.
  The crucial problem is that X also freezes when I am working in X and
the system reports an APM event (for instance, battery charge is low). Do
you have similar experiences ? Is there a person which solved this
problem ?

  Thank you for any suggestions,

Vaclav