Date:      Mon, 28 Dec 1998 11:40:24 +0800 (SST)
From:      "Seo Boon, Ng" <seong@staff.singnet.com.sg>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Netscape broswer in ELF format

Hi,

Wonder if there is a FreeBSD native ELF format netscape broswer package
that is available online somewhere for download? I've move my entire
system to ELF format and my netscape no longer works. Downloading the
netscape package from pakages-current don't seems to help. Is running
Linux Netscape broswer in emulation mode my only way to get netscape
working on my new system?  Would prefer not to take this approach
though...

TIA.

SB
SingNet Operations