Date:      Wed, 09 Aug 2017 07:59:33 -0400
From:      "CanadaPetCare.com" <canadapetcare@familypetsonline.com>
To:        "freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Pet Products - Summer Sale!

canadapetcare

 [1]
 canadapetcare.com is your trusted online supplier for the best cat

and dog heart worming products, intestinal worming products,...
 [2] dogs  |  [3] cats |  [4] supplements |  [5] bird | [6] homeopathi=
c |  [7] horse

 [8]

 we offer a wide range of top quality vet recommended flea control tre=
atments for dogs and cats at discounted prices. you can buy genuine br=
and name products like frontline plus, revolution, capstar, program pl=
us, interceptor spectrum, sentinel spectrum, advantage, k9 advantix an=
d many more online knowing that every purchase is backed by our &quot;=
moneyback guarantee&quot;.

 top selling pet products

 [9]
 [10]