Date:      Mon, 07 Dec 1998 05:20:40 GMT
From:      mike@sentex.net (Mike Tancsa)
To:        eko@stttelkom.ac.id (Eko Kurniawan)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VPN

On Sun, 06 Dec 1998 05:23:54 +0700, in sentex.lists.freebsd.questions you
wrote:

>1. Can you give me complete reference about Virtuil Private Networking
>with Free BSD.
Here is a partial one
SKIP (see /usr/ports/security/skip)
IPSEC (see http://www.r4k.net/ipsec/)
>2.  Give step by step explanation  to redirect all incoming traffic to
>my public ip address to my local   network. I'm using ipfw and natd in
>FBSD 2.2.7

yes, there is excellent information at
http://www.freebsd.org
and look in the documentation section

http://www.dejanews.com/home_ps.shtml
For Forum, enter mailing.freebsd.*,comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.*

And then in the find box, enter in ipfw natd

	---Mike

Mike Tancsa  (mdtancsa@sentex.net)
Sentex Communications Corp,
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada