Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:23:17 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
To:        Huang wen hui <hwh@gddsn.org.cn>
Cc:        Munehiro Matsuda <haro@kgt.co.jp>, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: jboss3, jdk-1.3.1_p8 & 5.0-CURRENT

On (2003/02/20 18:56), Huang wen hui wrote:

> >Has anyone here got jboss3 working with the native jdk-1.3.1 patchset 8
> >under 5.0-CURRENT?
> >
> >On my box, jboss3 dies with SIGBUS, jetty dies with SIGABRT.
> >

> I try jetty-4.2.5 with jdk1.4.1-p2 under CURRENT,,
> It works fine.

Is that a Linux JDK or a native JDK that isn't in the ports tree yet?

Either way, this is good to hear, because I've just been told that 1.4.x
will be a requirement.

I used Munehiro-san's Hotspot/NativeThreads patch, plus Mr Koltermann's
InetAddressImpl patch, and now Jetty is proving very hard to crash. :-)

Things are looking up.

Thanks for the feedback thus far, and to those whose posts in the
archives helped me out! :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.