Date:      Sun, 1 Jun 2003 14:36:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      bruno schwander <bruno@tinkerbox.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thinkpad laptop recommendation ?

Hi erverybody,

I am looking into getting a new IBM thinkpad, to run freeBSD on. Main
requirements are that the video is supported by XFree86, that it has
usb 2.0 interfaces. (I know ehci is still in the works, but I need 2.0
for a future application)

Anybody has some good experience to share related to freebsd and thinkpads
? any recommendations ?

I like ibm's laptops in general (good past experience) but if there is any
other brand/models that FreeBSD supports better, I will look into it.

All feedback and opinions are much appreciated.

Bruno