Date:      Thu, 05 Jan 2017 02:21:38 -0800
From:      "Mr. Ernest Pinto" <epinto@fishnet.ru>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Private Placement Portfolio for  ports@FreeBSD.org

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
Good day,

Welcome to our Private Placement Portfolio.

I am a Staff of a Venture Capital Firm specializing in Growth Capital Inves=
tments/Loans.We seek to invest in Projects with Public and Private sectors =
in a broad range of areas including Real estate, Agriculture, Energy, Oil a=
nd Gas, emerging markets and high-technology. Within the technology sector,=
 the firm focuses on communications, software, digital content and services.

We have the capacity to invest a considerable amount of funds in any viable=
 project(s) that your company requires funding for on an investment capacit=
y/Loan Application. Upon the review of your company's Project Business Plan=
 we shall determine on the project(s) possible funding. This will be form o=
f a silent and Private Placement Investments.

Endeavor to respond promptly if the investment proposal meets your company'=
s approval.

Kind Regards,
Ernest Pinto