Date:      Tue, 25 Jan 2022 00:42:26 +0300
From:      Victor Gamov <vit@otcnet.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   snmp oid for memory usage, vmstat -i and others

Hi All

Some questions about bsnmpd.

Is it possible to get memory usage via bsnmpd?  When I tried to get
something like "snmpget hrStorageDescr.1 hrStorageAllocationUnits.1
hrStorageSize.1 hrStorageUsed.1" then I've got this values:

=====
HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrStorageDescr.1 = STRING: Real Memory Metrics
HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrStorageAllocationUnits.1 = INTEGER: 4096 Bytes
HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrStorageSize.1 = INTEGER: 391488
HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrStorageUsed.1 = INTEGER: 391252
=====

How I must process it to calculate actual memory usage for machine with
4GB RAM and without swap?

=====
$ sysctl hw | egrep 'hw.(phys|user|real)'
hw.physmem: 4243894272
hw.usermem: 3580182528
hw.realmem: 4294967296
=====

Also I want to get interrupt rate like 'vmstat -i '.

Is it possible to find such info via bsnmpd?

--
CU,
Victor Gamov