Date:      Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:42:07 -0400
From:      "Tony Sim" <y2s82@hotmail.com>
To:        parv@subdimension.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help..

ahhh  switch to NetBSD?  is that as good as FreeBSD?  i really wanted to use
FreeBSD... ...well, for no particular reason, actually, but...

i mean, i'm a newbie, so ^^

aaahhhh  and i can't find the port that i just installed~  (i did up to
"make install"...  and it seems to have done the job, but i can't find it...
it was gview for X windows, i think... where is this thing T_T)

and my sound card isn' recongnized...  why~~  i went through so much to get
my ati display adapter to be recognized... but i can't even find the place
to configure for sound~

sorry to give you guys all the burdens that i should probably solve on my
own T_T  but where did i go wrong~