Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 23:08:28 +0400 (KSK)
From:      "Vladimir A. Petrov" <V.Petrov@VAZ.ru>
To:        Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <cschuber@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Surprise Reboots

Good Day!

On Sun, 22 Mar 1998, Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group wrote:

> 2.2.5-RELEASE had a couple of problems that exhibited themselves as VM
> problems that caused the system to panic occasionally.  You can either
> upgrade to 2.2.6-BETA or email me and I will send you a 42K patch that
> fixes these and various other problems that I had, including a hack to
> fix a NULLFS panic (PR kern/5355).

I have a problem like that. Currently I use FreeBSD 2.2.5-STABLE and
all works fine until I don't try to do 'make world'. When I start
making world my system surprisely reboots after some time. I don't
have any ideas about it because I don't found any error messages
in log files and all reboots has happened without my presence.
By this cause I still can't upgrade to 2.2.6-BETA. I have CVSuped
tree but I can't rebuild from it. So, if Your patch may help me
in this situation then it will be so kind if You send me Your
patch.

Thank You.

With best regards,
Vladimir Petrov.