Date:      Sat, 28 Feb 1998 19:42:15 -7700 (EST)
From:      "Stan Brown" <stanb@awod.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   PPP log file reporting.

	I am interested in geting a daily report generated from my ppp.log.
	This report should list the number of connections, longest, shortes,
	average, number of failures etc.

	I was wondering if anyone had already done this?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems