Date:      Sat, 27 Nov 1999 22:45:23 +0000
From:      TrouBle <trouble@netquick.net>
To:        Paul Stewart <paul@premier-networks.com>
Cc:        Aaron Sonntag <aaron@sonntag.org>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: user accounts, permissions, ftp, mail

We believe it will be a commercial product in direct competition with NetMax, we
have taken their idea about 10 steps further then they did, and have started to
finalize the package. we currently have it running in 5 production sites, carrying
about 13 servers. Yet seeing as its in development still also, we might be inclined
to allow a co-operative development to be done, basically you get the whole system,
with a non-=disclosure, and the "promise"  you plan to actively participate in the
developement. yet it runs on everything, even Tru64 and Solaris