Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 1998 12:58:44 -0400
From:      David Brusowankin <david@lehman.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   newbie free bsd vs linux

I am new to free bsd as well as linux. Has anyone done a comparison of
the two operating systems,
especially with regard to server performance, scaling, runnning PC
software, ... ?

Thanks,

David

David Brusowankin
Lehman Brothers                               Voice: 212.526.9685
3 World Financial Center                      Fax:   212.526.8252
7th Floor                                     Email: david@lehman.com
New York, NY 10285

"I was angry with my friend:
 I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
 I was angry with my foe:                        - William Blake
 I told it not, my wrath did grow."                     A Poison Tree