Date:      Wed, 05 Aug 1998 08:58:06 +0100
From:      "Pierre Y. Dampure" <pierre.dampure@k2c.co.uk>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, jmz@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86 3.3.2 Patch 3

Greg Lehey wrote:

> It's included in the version we distribute.  David Dawes rolled it
> into the base version specially for the 2.2.7 release.  He's planning
> a different approach to updates, where the ``base version'' will
> include all updates, and you only need the update packages if you
> already have an older version.

Okay for 2.2.7, but it looks like ports-current has not yet been
modified (I run 3.0-current and, as of this morning, the patch list only
included patches 1 and 2). This is no big issue, I can modify the
Makefile and files/md5 by hand, but I just wondered for others who might
not be aware of the new patch.

Anyway, thanks for the info !

Best Regards,

Pierre Y.