Date:      Fri, 27 Aug 2004 03:43:18 +0500
From:      "Hussain Umair" <devil_dance@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sendmail help needed!!!

hi all,
    im tryin to get my bsd box to run as an email server on my local lan,
squid is already running perfectly on that but my lan clients cannot
retrieve their mails through pop or smtp...ive tried everything but im
getting nowhere my bsd box has an ip 192.168.1.125 and the other one is a
static given to me by my service provider ...now ive installed sendmail and
qpopper but nothing seems to be working for me...and my lan users cannot
recieve their mails from yahoo or hotmail on their outlook express...so
kindly if any one has ne ideas to help me out here id b greatfull
...config's might help alot...thanks in advance...chao