Date:      Sat, 10 Oct 1998 19:18:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      BEAUPRE Antoine <beaupran@JSP.UMontreal.CA>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Cannot pkg_add teTeX!!!

Hi!

I just downloaded the teTeX-0.4.tgz package, from the packages-2.2.7
directory of the main freebsd ftp site.

When I tryto use the packages, I get *only* this:

spidey@whiteshadow [7:16pm] /mnt# pkg_add teTeX-0.4.tgz
spidey@whiteshadow [7:16pm] /mnt#

And no executables are installed, no nothing is done!!! I tried to install
other packages, (asedit-1.3.2.tgz) and it has installed just normally.

I had tried to tar xfz it to a directory and it extracts normally. And I
can run it normally.

What should I do???

Thanks

PS, this is very frustrating because I spent hours downloading this s**t
on an average speed of about 600bytes/sec. Now I *finally*n get it home,
and it says *nothing*

aaaaaaaaaaargh!

|  Free the world from businessmen  |
|   Free yourself from your money   |