Date:      Fri, 23 May 2003 05:06:06 +0200
From:      Joachim Dagerot <freebsd@dagerot.nu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Background task that polls an IMAP account and move/kill spams to a designated(remote)folder?

I have all my mails on a remote IMAP server. I like having them there,
and have no use at all to bring them down locally.

I have a windows solution called SpamKiller from McAfee that logs into
my IMAP account and checks the inbox. All mails concidered as spam are
then killed. The good part is that when I read my mail from the phone,
palm, web etc I'm never bothered with the spams. Saves downloadtimes.

Is there a equalent solution that I can use on my freeBSD station?
Something that every ten minutes or so goes and filter my remote IMAP
account?