Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 1996 12:08:55 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Seppo Kallio <kallio@beeblebrox.cc.jyu.fi>
To:        "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gus pnp and FreeBSD 2.2 ....

Thanks for Amancio to make this guspnp clear to me. I am sorry if I
asked the same questions so many times.

If someone has guspnp driver working in 2.2 current without DOS boot,
please send the driver to me.

I have no use for gus pnp driver for 2.1. I am running 2.2-current (2.1
does not have all multicast/qcam/Meteor/EtherlinkIII support I need).

I have no use for guspnp driver if it needs DOS boot. I have
FreeBSD workstations in a student lab, workstations boot from Etherlink
III (SMC Elite) PROM, and for security reasons, I cannot allow boots from
DOS on those FreeBSD wstations.

If noone has guspnp driver for 2.2 current (working without DOS boot). I
have to wait Amancio to port it to 2.2 current.

Seppo