Date:       Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:59:33 +1200
From:      Andrew Thompson <andy@fud.org.nz>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Aironet 350

Hi,

I have a Cisco Aironet 350 wireless card which I am using in my FreeBSD
laptop. It works well except for the monitor mode, if I type the
follwoing commands the laptop will reset itself (no kernel panic, goes
straight to the post startup).

< insert card >
ancontrol -i an0 -M 3
ifconfig an0 up

I am running "FreeBSD 4.7-RC #0: Wed Sep 25 11:26:38 NZST 2002" on a
Compaq evo n1000v and the card model is a AIR-PCM352.  I have googled
but not found anything, has anyone else come across this?

--Andy