Date:      Fri, 01 Oct 1999 18:50:08 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Paul Dekkers <psd@cgu.nl>
Subject:   Re: user-admin /just/ under radius?

On Fri, 01 Oct 1999 17:08:59 +0200, Paul Dekkers wrote:

> That template_user thing was I think the thing I needed to get it working.
> And, maybe; the manual page you've got there, because I couldn't find it
> here?! Not even on www.freebsd.org!

You sure you typed:

	man 8 pam_radius

? :-)

If so, perhaps pam_radius hasn't been merged to STABLE yet. Anyway, I've
sent you the manpage privately. Does pam_radius.so show up with this
command:

	locate pam_unix.so

> Is there a posibility to give a user an own UID and/or homedirectory or
> is that the limitation?

I haven't played with it myself. You'll have to check out the manpage.
This all assumes, of course, that STABLE offers a pam_radius module. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.