Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2000 10:11:12 +0200
From:      t00r <t00r@charon.otenet.gr>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   newby strikes backj

And, yes!
I have a PnP modem working.
The problem was that in the kernel config file, the
irq was default 9, and I was too blind to change that.
Well, I did, and I have a modem working!

Now, more problems to come:
[1] In FreeBSD 3.4 there is no resolv.conf file for
inetd. Where am I supposed to declare the nameservers?

[2] In FreeBSD 3.4 there is no minicom! Damn! Do I have
to use chat or wvdial? Where the heck can I find wvdial
AND minicom? (I think in WC's 3.1 there was a minicom
package - maybe I'll get it from there).

[3] Can you tell me where to find greek/hellenic iso8859-7
fonts for the console?

[4] How can I make my own fonts and keymaps? :)

Greetings,
A future FreeBSD guru :)
Alexandros Andreou
< alandreou@yahoo.com >