Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 00:21:11 -0500
From:      "Anthony E. Coley" <anthony@sohopros.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help with natd or -alias?

Can someone help me with natd or -alias?  I have been trying for some-
time to configure my network of three machines to connect to the
Internet via a dial up connection on my FreeBSD machine.  I have put
the divert entry in /etc/services, but I did not put any firewall
configurations in my setup.  I'm not concerned with having a firewall
at the moment.  I have read the section on natd in Gregs book many
times, but I just don't get it. (pg.952-958) I can not figure out what
commands I need to type to make the connection.  Could someone baby me
though this one.

I'm dialing up using my ppp.conf via modem.  I receive a dynamic IP
and I have three machines on my LAN using an IP range of
192.168.168.101-103.

My big problem is I don't know what the exact command is I should be
typing.

Thanks in advance.

Anthony ...
formally anthony@sohopros.com