Date:      Fri, 25 Jul 1997 13:05:46 -0600
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADS UP: cleanup coming.

Hi,

Just got another of the "broken machines" on its feet.  I think that except for
a possible slowdown for isa drives, all the other concerns have been meet.
I want to do a cleanup/purge of alot of legacy stuff in the tree.  I need
to hear ASAP from anyone who still has problems with the code of the last
several weeks.  Once I purge these old algorithms it will be much harder to
fall back to them for comparison testing.

--
Steve Passe	| powered by