Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 1999 14:33:25 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Chris Malayter <mustang@TeraHertz.Net>
To:        jay d <service_account@yahoo.com>
Cc:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <freebsd@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>, Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: multiple machines in the same network

Care to elaborate on that?  I'm in a colocated facility with multiple
boxes that I am sure our root comprimised, if in fact you can sniff on a
switched network, I'de like to know how you protect yourself against that?

Chris Malayter

Mustang@TeraHertz.Net

Administrator, TeraHertz Communications		| 			|
						| InterNIC CM3647	|
Chief Engineer - 95.1 WVUR - Valparaiso,Indiana |			|

"Behavior is hard to change...but character is nearly impossible"