Date:      Mon, 3 Mar 2003 18:28:57 -0600
From:      "Cagle, John (ISS-Houston)" <john.cagle@hp.com>
To:        "Spencer Minear" <spencer_minear@securecomputing.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-smp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Compaq 370/380/580 G3 SMP problem details?

Spencer,

Peter Wemm checked in a new version of mpapic.c around the end of
January to fix this issue.  I have verified that SMP with RELENG_4 now
works with our latest G3 architecture servers, including hyperthreading.
Which version of FreeBSD are you using?  Also, can you point me to the
spec that discusses the TPR?  I haven't been able to find that one...

Thanks,
John
John Cagle     john.cagle@hp.com
Principal Member Technical Staff