Date:      Fri, 5 Nov 1999 20:18:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Greg Skouby <gskouby@ns0.sitesnow.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   vinum setup

Hello,
	The man pages on vinum say that the file system type can not be
UFS, rather it has to be vinum. How can I set that to be vinum inside of
sysintall? Or do I need to use the manual commands? I am just a little
confused on how to preparde the four disks I have, da0-da3, to start with
the configuration of vinum. I have read through the man pages but I don't
think I have a grasp on it. Thanks very much..